Shiksha Rath always needs volunteers and Interns whether students, young professionals or retired people, everyone is welcome, and a role can by found for you.
The charity particularly needs helps in the following areas:
- Computer skills – website design, writing and updating
- Fundraising – helping out with fundraising events and campaigns, sending out fundraising requests, writing fundraising material and other admin. Best of all, creating your own fundraising initiative.
- Interns – to help the children in their school work, teaching them to read and write in English, Art and dance class, assisting in the educational and experiential trips.
- Doctor/nurse/First Aid specialist – any qualified medical staff also welcomed for medical camp for the children and the family.
- Sponsor a child.
- Give a donation towards: Weekly/monthly food budget (if you want the breakdown of the budget, we can email you)
Books/stationary/games for the children (used or new)
A computer or printer for the ICT suite for the children (used or new)
You could also give a general donation which would help us with the day-to-day running costs of Shiksha Rath.